Friday, June 24, 2016 0
Johndorf Ventures Corporation a Filipino owned company engaged in real estate development providing a safe, sound, and affordable housing facility is in need of a Project In-Charge for Cagayan de Oro City.
- Responsible for project delivery and implementation and leads project in having best construction practices, in compliance to quality standards and specifications and ensures timely delivery of project.
- Responsible for communication and monitoring of contractors in terms of their performance and deliverables.
- In charge of quality assurance, scheduling of works, supervision of contractors ad site administration.
- Directs activities and facilitates coordination between contractors, engineering, warehouse, suppliers, and other concerned departments.
- Prepares estimates, evaluation, and costing for miscellaneous works necessary.
- Prepares contractor’s billings, requisition of materials, bill of quantities, and bill of materials.
- Provides management and technical support in resolving problems encountered at site.
- Conducts regular project review and reporting of project status and requirements to top management.
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities assigned by top management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil) or Architecture.
- Must have a minimum of 5 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Upper Balulang, Cagayan de Oro City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Can start ASAP.
Johndorf Ventures Corporation is a wholly Filipino owned company engaged in real estate development providing a safe, sound, and affordable housing facility. It was established in Iligan City by the Sy-Lim Family in the year 1986. It has subsequently expanded its operations in other major cities in Mindanao as well as in Cebu City.
To be the “leading” REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER that provides QUALITY and AFFORDABLE housing
Creating “communities” where residences can ENJOY COMFORTABLE LIVING in a SOCIO-ECONOMIC SETTING.
WHY JOIN US?
Established in the mid-80’s by the Sy-Lim Family of Iligan City, Johndorf Ventures Corporation started with its first project, Kabulihan Subdivision, a small ½ hectare lot subdivision on a swampy wasteland located at Brgy. Kabulihan, Iligan. From then on, the strings of the Bahayan Subdivision projects sprouted at rural areas in Kabaru and Luinab.
Envisioned to evolve, create communities and provide opportunities for people who want to own a home, Johndorf ventured into the progressive cities of Butuan, Cagayan de Oro , and Cebu City building over 30 communities with over 10,000 homes.
Armed with the heritage and credibility, Johndorf Ventures will continue to expand its reach across the country in the coming years.
APPLY HERE NOW