Sunday, June 19, 2016 0
- 1 opening Full time
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Address: 728 28th Alveo Corporate Center BGC, Fort Bonifacio, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- Sales and Marketing
- Responds 31% of the time
- Application deadline in 6 months
Minimum Qualifications: Graduated from college
- A graduate of any 2 or 4-year course
- Good interpersonal skills
- With pleasing personality
- Knowledge and experience in Sales/Real Estate is a plus but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Fast learner, can work under pressure, and is goal-oriented
- Candidates must be willing to work in Cagayan De Oro
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years old.
- You will be promoting sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- You will also be sourcing for possible clients and ensure to maintain a good and healthy relationship with them.
- While building your relationship with your clients, you will also be advising them on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- You will also be hitting your sales quota every quarter.
WHY JOIN US?
- We provide results-driven training programs that will develop your expertise in the real estate selling business
- Our company culture embodies a workforce consisting of young, vibrant, and dynamic individuals
- We pride ourselves in being a company that upholds integrity, reliability, and commitment
- We foster teamwork and encourage the sharing of ideas to create innovative ways of life
- We are a fast growing company that ensures rapid and fulfilling career growth
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You can earn a minimum of P80,000 worth of commission per sale made
- Own the newest and trendiest gadgets and vehicles in the market today
- Besides the commissions, you can earn additional income from various cash incentives and performance bonuses
About Alveo Land Corp
There are some things only experience can bring.
With foresight brought about by many successful years in the industry, the Philippines' leading real estate developer, Ayala Land, Inc., conceived a company dedicated to building homes that answer the needs of a rapidly expanding market - the urban achievers. So on September 29, 1995, upon registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), this fully-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land was born. Operating at the Ayala Life Building, Madrigal Business Park in Alabang, we began to play our strategic role in revolutionizing the way communities are created.
By February 26, 2002, while in the planning stage of our very first development, we took on the name Community Innovations Incorporated (CII). It was a move that reinforced our commitment to providing specially designed living environments for the unique needs of our discerning market. Along with the new name was a prominent new office address - the 18th floor of Tower One & Exchange Plaza, Ayala Avenue in Makati City, the country's premier business hub.
Community Innovations officially opened its door for commercial operations on March 1, 2002, and since then, it has evolved into one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in the country. Shortly after, CII has proudly built not only well-designed developments, but also flourishing communities. Verdana Homes Bacoor, Verdana Homes Mamplasan Verdana Village Center, Two Serendra, The Columns Ayala Avenue, The Columns Legazpi Village, and Celadon Residences - all superior developments bearing the mark of CII's expertise and passion for innovation.
As our dedication to our customers deepened, the qualities that defined us as a real estate company had likewise risen to a whole new level-sharper foresight, unparalleled excellence, and total commitment. To mark this milestone, last July 23, 2008, we changed our name from Community Innovations to one that reaches out to a wider aspect of living, Alveo Land Corp. Alveo, derived from the Latin word Salveo, means "to be well." And as a company, we don't just find the means to build the most innovative homes; we look for ways to give you the life you deserve.
We are a socially responsible company that nurtures empowered teams committed to enhancing customer experience through innovative and value creating community development.