Tuesday, October 18, 2016 0
Electronic Dance Music Festival 2016
(Northern Mindanao, PHILIPPINES)- An exclusive event is coming to the coastline of Opol, Misamis Oriental as Apple Tree Resort and Hotel, the premier Beach Resort in Metro Cagayan de Oro in partnership with Business Week Mindanao, Mindanao Daily News and When In Manila (www.wheninmanila.com) brings the first full scale outdoor electronic dance and music festival dubbed as “SUNSET at the Beachfront” this October 28, 2016 (Friday).
SUNSET at the Beachfront: An Electronic Dance Music Festival positions itself not just as an entertainment event, but consciously makes the effort of promoting the tourism and lifestyle of Metro Cagayan de Oro and provides opportunities to the people to engage in activities promoting the quality of life through the latest music festival scene.
The event will be welcoming some of the biggest DJ names of today that have proven to be masters of their own distinct styles to perform for some true electronic music sensation taking the hotel’s coastline with unforgettable music experience and guaranteed with state of the art sound system, stage designs, lighting system, pyrotechnics, and laser show with attractive performers and dancers by The BOMB BEATS DANCERS spearheaded by MC Jared of Metro Davao. The event will also feature a Beach Volley friendly competition, and Bikini Open together with a large variety of foods offering a wide range of flavors and cuisines as part of the overall experience.
Official line up for the SUNSET at the Beachfront event are as follows:
1. FRIDAY RUBRIATO - A former freelance model and Brand Ambassadress, Friday is one of Metro Davao’s breakout DJs. Here immense passion for music gave her a place in the industry and is currently considered as one of Davao’s rising talents. She started out as a resident DJ of STARR, the iconic nightlife destination in Davao. She also signed as resident DJ for WAVE SUPERCLUB, General Santos City, and currently a resident DJ of ACROPOLIS SUPERCLUB, Davao City.
2. CHRIS FOX - One of Metro Davao’s sought after male DJs, Chris Fox has been mixing up great music since he was a former DJ of both Killer bee Davao and Magic 89.1. Currently a resident DJ of HYBRID Davao.
3. RB BANAAG - The son of Cocoy Banaag, one of CDO’s original DJs, RB is one of the most sought after DJ’s in Metro Cagayan de Oro. Recently won as DJ of the Year in a Lifestyle Award based in the city, RB has won recognition from EDM Philippines and Rave Philippines.
4. THE RAINMAN - A free-lance Club DJ based in Cagayan de Oro, The Rainman is also both a College Professor and a Senior Clinical Instructor in Surgery in one of the biggest Universities in the city. Originally from Manila, he started his roots from being a hobbyist-mobile DJ. The passion for the music could not be contained and it continued in 52nd Club in Central London where he played his music for most of the Filipino events and parties in the West End and Central London.
Early bird rates and ticket details:
1. GENERAL ADMISSION:
- P300.00 (Early Bird Rate), - P350.00 (Regular Rate), - P500.00 (On the Day Rate)
- Inclusions: EDM Festival Pass, 2 FREE Drinks with pica-pica, Balloon, General Admission Ticket (1 pass).
2. VIP GOLD:
- P500.00 (Early Bird Rate), - P600.00 (Regular Rate), - P700.00 (On the Day Rate)
- Inclusions: EDM Festival Pass, VIP GOLD Zone Pass, 4 FREE Drinks with pica-pica, 1 Pool Ticket, Balloon, VIP GOLD Ticket (1 pass).
3. VIP PLATINUM:
- P850.00 (Early Bird Rate), - P1,000.00 (Regular Rate), - P1,300.00 (On the Day Rate)
- Inclusions: EDM Festival Pass, VIP PLATINUM Zone Pass (Table & Sitting Area with Top View), 2 Pool Tickets,
Unli Drinks w/ Set Meal, Balloon, Glow stick, VIP PLATINUM Ticket (1 pass), & VIP Parking Area.
EARLY BIRD TICKET SELLING: October 05-15, 2016.
REGULAR TICKET SELLING: October 16-27, 2016.
Watch the sun set around you, and take the music festival to the next level with an exclusive party to celebrate October!
This event is for attendees 18 and above only. Get your tickets at Apple Tree Resort and Hotel, Taboc, Opol, Misamis Oriental. For more information, please reach these contact information: 0917-714-4040, 0917-718-5152, firstname.lastname@example.org. Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/AppleTreeResortHotel and visit us through www.appletreeresortcdo.com.
This event is brought to you by the following MEDIA PARTNERS:
Business Week Mindanao, Mindanao Daily News, When In Manila (www.wheninmanila.com), M Magazine (Live and Living Mindanao), Best Spots PH (www.bestspotsph.com), CDO Bloggers, Inc. (www.cdobloggers.net), Easy Rock 96.9 FM Station, Orange Magazine TV, The Cagayan de Oro Times, and Mindanao Star.
ABOUT APPLE TREE RESORT AND HOTEL
Apple Tree Resort and Hotel is Cagayan de Oro City’s premier resort hotel.
Covering over 7,000 square meters, the property boasts a full range of facilities and service for business and leisure, including 39 luxurious guestrooms and suites, indoor and outdoor function spaces for corporate and social events, indoor and outdoor dining outlets, 2 swimming pools and a private beach, and a host of activities for fun & leisure. All these come with a magnificent view of the Macajalar Bay and Camiguin Island and an ambiance that is solely and uniquely Apple Tree’s.
It’s time for a fantastic escape. Discover Apple Tree Resort & Hotel Today.