Wednesday, February 15, 2017 0
Are you a busy person? A busy person, I mean somebody who doesn’t have time to fall in-line into a Bank counter to pay bills, or a person who’s time is valuable, that lining up or waiting up for you queue number to be called just to pay for your Telecom or Internet bill is a waste of productive time at work or family? Well, I’m also in your shoes and mind you… I hate it when I have to waste my break time just to do some errands on paying bills and utilities.
Let’s say you have a credit card and you can just pay your bills online with your card. But isn’t it too risky for your card information to be given away on any payment sites? Well, I love shopping online but I rarely used my credit cards for it because I know the risk of internet fraud and ended up paying bills you didn’t even purchased yourself.
So here’s the few reasons why I use COINS.PH:
1. Convenience - Never stand in line again. Shop, buy phone load, pay bills, and send money to any major bank or remittance center - all from your phone.
2. Safe and trusted - the leading and most trusted digital currency company in Southeast Asia. We use SSL connections, AES-225 Encryption and 2-Factor Authentication to secure your experience
3. You can pay your suppliers and employees anywhere in the world. Automate your cash disbursals and never write another check again.
4. Start accepting payments in minutes. Leverage our merchant gateway to invoice customers and get paid, even if they aren't Coins users.
5. Remit money quickly at a fraction of the typical cost. Get remittances to their destination through our network of over 22,000 retail locations.
6. Unlike cash, every exchange conducted over the blockchain is recorded on a single, globally accessible ledger - providing an accurate, unmodifiable financial audit trail.
7. The blockchain does not replace money or the existing financial system, it works with it. By providing a more efficient way to transfer value and reducing the reliance on cash, blockchain technology can save costs for government, banks, and end consumers.
8. They take great care with KYC and AML. Since every transaction is electronically recorded, this allows for real-time, accurate analysis of transactions to prevent money laundering and other illicit activities.
Coins.ph is Southeast Asia’s leading mobile blockchain-enabled platform that enables anyone, including those without bank accounts, to easily access financial services directly from their phone.
Forbes Philippines said: “Through its partnership with some banks, pawnshops, SM department stores, and 7-Eleven convenience stores, Coins.ph has built a network of 17,000 locations throughout the Philippines; these accept money that can be sent as remittance to other people, pay bills, top up phone credit, or pay for goods and services at selected shops. That’s more than the total number of bank head offices and branches, which stood at 10,849 as of March 2016.”
It is an all-in-one business center in your hand and I am using it for my convenience, it made my life easier and hassle-free, it also saved more precious time for me, and I have now more time for my work, families and friends. You should try it visit register COINS.PH now!