Sunday, July 23, 2017 0
- To manage the CDO vessel and port operations of MCC Transport vessels in both the international and domestic trade;
- To act as primary contact, liaison and representative of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group liner companies to both internal and external stakeholders, as it relates to front-line port and vessel operations;
- To assist the Operations team in accomplishing their function-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- To be primarily responsible for the standard and variable operational costs in CDO;
- To apply and drive a Kai-Zen (“change for the better”) mindset within the organization.
Who we are looking for:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Preferably a graduate of Engineering or Business related courses.
- If with experience, must have at least 2 years shipping and logistics exposure.
- Open to fresh graduates as long as we can see that he possess leadership skills and shows assertiveness.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Able to deal with stakeholders with confidence, with high drive for results, possesses positive attitude, willing to learn and keen attention to details.
- Must be willing to do field work.
MCC Transport - Your Intra Asia Partner
MCC Transport is a regional specialist handling all Intra–Asia containerized cargo for the Maersk Group in addition to providing feeder services for a wide range of regional and global shipping lines. Having operated in the market for more than 20 years, MCC Transport represents a group of service oriented and knowledgeable people providing customers with a wide-range direct port coverage and a large corridor portfolio in the Intra Asian market.
- Headquartered in Singapore
- 21st largest liner company in the world in terms of nominal capacity
- Among the top 3 feeders globally
- Operates 74 ships, ranging from 1,100 TEU to 5,000 TEU
- Calls 204 ports per week
- Serves over 4,500 corridors
- With over 500 staff in local agencies in 14 countries across Asia
Your Intra-Asia Specialist
A trade specialist in the Intra-Asia market for decades, MCC Transport has the experience and expertise to help you steer your business through the ever-changing and rapidly growing market in this region.
This means we understand the requirements and dynamics of the Intra-Asian trade. We are flexible in our operations but at the same time maintain a strong focus on schedule reliability.
Send your Application Letter/Resume at:
G/F Terminal Operations Building Mindanao Container Terminal Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental Philippines
Phone:+63 2 976 9500