Thursday, August 03, 2017 2
The said event offers a perfect setting for business leaders, stakeholders and government policy makers to discuss innovative strategies towards building a strong and resilient Mindanao economy.
in this connection, all Mindanao Provincial Governors, City Mayors and Municipal Mayors, together with their respective Local Economic Investment Promotions Office (LEIPO) representatives, are enjoined to participate in the said conference.
For further details, interested parties may contact PP Ruben A. Vegafria, Chairman, 25th Mindanao Business Conference at Mobile no. (0917) 8771780 or 552-4558 or through email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why you should attend the 26th Mindanao Business Conference?
• Opportunity to meet potential business contacts.
• Opportunity to meet with the industry leaders and policy makers to discuss and formulate the 2017 MBC Resolutions and action agenda
• Opportunity to network and share new business ideas, common interests and best business practices.
• Join trade exposition / exhibits / business matching.
• Listen to highly influential speakers and resource persons from government and business and industry prime-movers.
• Spearheading inclusive growth for ONE- Mindanao
• DOST: Mindanao Forum on Breakthrough Technology
• Mindanao: Responding to Global Challenges
• Emerging Opportunities, One-Mindanao
Technical Topics: Opportunities in new Technologies and Innovations (tentative)
• Agriculture and Agri-Business Modernization Plan
• Business Matching and Negosyo Center Network
• Testimonials and Success Stories
• Financing Forun
The conference is open to Businessmen, Students and Young Professionals.
• Advance Registration – P2,000.00 (payment received on or before July 31, 2017)
• On-Site Registration – P2,500.00
Registration Fee covers the following:
• Admission to Opening Ceremony, Plenary Sessions and Exhibits
• Meal coupon for snack, lunch, fellowship dinner & cultural night
• Conference Kit and ID