Friday, September 16, 2016 0
Shopping Center Management Corp (SM Supermalls) – Mindanao
The Tenant Relations Officer is responsible for the proper implementation of the Company's existing guidelines and requirements pertaining to the construction and renovation activities of all mall tenants to ensure that works completed are within specified plans and standards of the company.
Ensures tenant compliance with lease terms, memorandum of agreement, company house rules and regulations. Assists the tenants in resolving construction related problems and issues in coordination with engineering and leasing department. Facilitate the expeditious processing of tenants' temporary and final clearances to operate.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Administration, Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
2. Engineering License is not required but is an advantage
* At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* With excellent communication skills
* Highly analytical, keen to details and is results-oriented
Applicants must be willing to be assigned in SM City Cagayan de Oro or SM Cagayan de Oro Premier
Full-time regular positions available.
Interested candidates may send their resume to: email@example.com
Your Dream Job Awaits!